Relax - Coffeeshop Guru

Relax

• A no-nonsense neighborhood coffeeshop on the edge of the Jordaan district, where you can really relax and enjoy good coffee, and quality weed and hash for a fair price. That’s coffeeshop Relax in a nutshell.

• Address:
  • Binnen Oranjestraat 9
  • Amsterdam
  • Calculating the distance from your current location
  • https://www.coffeeshop-relax.nl/
  • mo 09:30 - 00:00
  • tu 09:30 - 00:00
  • we 09:30 - 00:00
  • th 09:30 - 00:00
  • fr 09:30 - 00:00
  • sa 09:30 - 00:00
  • su 09:30 - 00:00
Closed? find nearby shops

Latest reviews of Relax

Herbert M. Green achieved rank 1
Herbert M. Green
1 review(s) 0 follower(s)
Comfort
Quality
Service
Recommend
Edibles

A nice little shop off the beaten path, away from the busy and touristic \"coffeeshop Broadway\" of the Haarlemmerstraat, and yet close enough to still be included. Great menu, with only quality weed. More importantly; this is (as far as I have seen) the only shop in the Dam that tests all their strains, not only for cannabinoid profiles but for contaminants and terpenes as well. I can\'t express enough how much of a godsend that is for those how regard themselves as cannaisseurs. Great shop! You should really check it out!

View all reviews

Most popular strains

There are no popular strains yet.

See more

Reviews

Herbert M. Green achieved rank 1
Herbert M. Green
1 review(s) 0 follower(s)
Comfort
Quality
Service
Recommend
Edibles

A nice little shop off the beaten path, away from the busy and touristic \"coffeeshop Broadway\" of the Haarlemmerstraat, and yet close enough to still be included. Great menu, with only quality weed. More importantly; this is (as far as I have seen) the only shop in the Dam that tests all their strains, not only for cannabinoid profiles but for contaminants and terpenes as well. I can\'t express enough how much of a godsend that is for those how regard themselves as cannaisseurs. Great shop! You should really check it out!

You need to be logged in to post reviews! Join the community now!
Already a guru?

Strains

There are no popular strains yet.

Details

A no-nonsense neighborhood coffeeshop on the edge of the Jordaan district, where you can really relax and enjoy good coffee, and quality weed and hash for a fair price. That’s coffeeshop Relax in a nutshell.

Located at the northern edge of the Jordaan district, this cozy little coffeeshop is a breath of fresh air from the giant cannabis tourist attractions a little further up the road, on the Haarlemmerstraat. Contrary to these huge and bombastic coffeeshops, coffeeshop Relax is, as the name suggests, a place to relax, roll a joint, have a cup of good coffee and strike up a conversation. All without frills or distractions. Just relax and chill, no hassle or fuss. No big and exotic names on the menu, just good old classic quality strains for a fair price.